RT America released the film Wi-Fi Refugees today and it is being viewed by millions all over the world on their live stream. It is a 52-minute documentary on what wireless radiation is, what it does to our bodies and our planet, and what life is like for the increasing number of citizens becoming ill from it. Several Massachusetts residents are interviewed in the film:
- The clown, Jonathan Mirin, and his wife, Godlieve Richard who portrays the physician in their play Innocenzo, are from Shelburne, MA.
- Ida Paredo is from Hopkinton and she shares what happened to her health after seven “smart” meters were installed on her condo wall.
- Patricia Burke is from Millis and we see her helping Pamela Steinberg from Worcester measure the EMFs in her home, and learn how Pam has to protect herself from wireless signals coming from outside her home.
- Patricia also joins me at Ashland High School where we measure the radiation from wi-fi systems which students and staff are exposed to daily in schools throughout the Commonwealth. We also discuss how other countries protect their citizens but in America the FCC is pushing more wireless into our society with 5G, even though the current U.S. National Toxicology Program study shows it causes DNA damage, brain and heart tumors.
I have cc:d each of these courageous MA residents if you would like to reach out to them directly with questions or comments.
I hope you will watch Wi-Fi Refugees with your loved ones so we can all learn together and do what we can to implement technology best practices in our homes, our towns and our society at large.
Technology is here to stay, so the message is not “no technology” but rather “safe technology”. This can be achieved through hard-wired Ethernet/fiber optic connections, by keeping mobile devices primarily in airplane mode, moving wireless infrastructure away from homes/schools/medical facilities, and encouraging industry to bring biologically safe mobile technology to market before we install any new infrastructure.
Massachusetts is to be commended for leading the nation with seven bills to begin examining the health impact of wireless radiation. Hopefully we can be the catalyst to help our nation turn the tide on this invisible ubiquitous toxin. Please include this submission as testimony for:
- S.1268 Resolve creating a special commission to examine the health impacts of electromagnetic fields
- S.1864 An Act relative to utilities, smart meters, and ratepayers’ rights
- S.107 An Act relative to disclosure of radiofrequency notifications
- S.108 An Act relative to the safe use of handheld devices by children
- H.2030 An Act relative to best management practices for wireless in schools and public institutions of higher education
- S.2079 An Act reducing non-ionizing radiation exposure in schools
- S.2080 An Act increasing medical awareness and insurance coverage of non-ionizing radiation injury and reliance upon credible independent medical research