Jan’s Story

My first symptoms were fatigue and poor neurological clarity in the late 1980’s, living in Massachusetts in a lovely colonial near the center of town. I had 4 children and worked part-time as a teacher of blind and visually impaired children.  I became disabled by chemical sensitivity and then electrically sensitivity in the 1990’s. My house had very high EMFs as a result of stray electricity coming into the house on the water pipes (from a neighbor’s poorly grounded electrical system.

I had to relocate to more rural areas to stop progress of the neurological impairment.  I lost my house, my career, my ability to do even the simple things like shop with my daughters a prom dress or for a first bra. I lost my ability to go to friend’s houses or church or stores and eventually had to move and leave my children behind. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I lost nearly everything in life that mattered to me.

I learned I had both mercury and lead toxicity, probably as a result of having mercury and other metals in my teeth and living in high EMFs. I learned that EMFs and microwaves mobilize mercury, and that having mixed metals in the mouth also mobilizes mercury.  I took chelators to remove the mercury and lead and got my life back, but developed migraine headaches from the chelators, probably because I had traces of mercury left in my teeth. There’s been a lot to learn.
-Jan Johnson, MA

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s